The services of public gynaecologists in Barcelona are free of charge to citizens and foreigners who have the right to use the free, public medical care.
The cost of various private gynaecological procedures may vary from 50 euros for a primary consultation to 130 euros for an examination with tests. The cost of an ultrasound starts at 60 euros, the selection of contraception at 100 euros, and surgery intervention at 800 euros. Emergency calls during off-duty hours cost about 250 euros.
Dr. Leila Catherine Onbargi
Dr. Leila Catherine Onbargi is an English-speaking gynecologist in Barcelona, Spain and has been a certified member of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG), a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), and a member of other prestigious American and Spanish medical associations.
Dr. Onbargi successfully combines her professional training with years of experience in her international practice in Barcelona, providing qualified, expert, and personalized assistance in several languages.
Dr. Onbargi practices the following types of treatment:
- General gynecological care
- Pregnancy and family planning services
- Infertility, as well as prenatal and obstetric care
- Breast examination and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological pathology
- Infections of the genitourinary system treatment
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases
- Menopause care
Working hours: Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 15:00, by appointment.
- Address: Centro Medico Teknon, C/ Vilana, 12, Consulta 161, Barcelona
- Tel: +34932 90 62 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.teknon.es
Dr. Xavier Marqués Amorós
Dr. Xavier Amorós, a private gynecologist in Barcelona, is the medical director of the center MBG Group Hospital Quirónsalud de Barcelona and has extensive experience and specialized training in endoscopy, robotics, and oncological surgery in the field of gynecology.
Dr. Amorós administers the following types of treatment:
- Laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Oncological surgery (mammary gland and gynecology)
- Vaginal surgery
- Treatment for pathology of the breast
- Cervical pathology treatment
Working hours: Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00, by appointment
- Address: Plaza Alfonso Comín, 5, office 12-17, Barcelona
- Tel: +34931549840
- Web: www.quironsalud.es/hospital-barcelona
Dr. Jordi Antoni Vives
Dr. Jordi Vives has received several awards in the field of scientific communications and a professional award from the Official College of Barcelona Doctors in 2015. He also topped the ratings for the best doctors in 2016.
A specialist in gynecological surgery, Dr. Vives studied at the prestigious Mayot Scottsdale Clinic in Arizona (USA). The doctor is one of the best specialists in the fields of surgery for endometriosis and breast cancer, oncological surgery, and robotic surgery in laparoscopy. Dr. Jordi Vives provides services to patients at Tecnogin Center of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Reproductive Medicine. His team of gynecologists in Barcelona provides all types of medical services, including care during pregnancy, childbirth, and the puerperium and the treatment of infertility and cancer.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00, by appointment
- Address: Carrer Vía Augusta, 211 Bajos. 08021 Barcelona
- Tel: +34932 02 28 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.teknogin.com
Dr. Francisco Carmona
Dr. Francisco Carmona is a private gynecologist in Barcelona and director of the clinic, Clínica de la Salud de la Mujer de Barcelona. He was awarded the Top Doctors Awards in 2017. Dr. Carmona received the award as a well-known specialist in gynecology and midwifery at the international level. Throughout his career, he has specialized in laparoscopic surgery as well as in the study and treatment of endometriosis. He is the head of the gynecology services at Hospital Clínic de Barcelona. Doctor Carmona is an honorary member of several scientific communities, including the World Community of Endometriosis.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri from 09.00 to 18.00 by appointment
- Address: C/ Vía Augusta 281-285 (2ª planta), Barcelona
- Tel: +34 934 160 606.
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.womens.es/equipo/
Specialists from INEEDSpain are here to answer any questions you might have and provide sound advice for any situation you might encounter in Spain. INEEDSpain helps to organize medical treatment and performs medical tourism services, including assistance with medical insurance. INEEDSpain clients’ center will arrange all the documentation you need as well as an interpreter’s services upon request. You can find our contact details on the principal web page.