Turisme de Barcelona, the tourist information bureau in Barcelona, provides information on cultural events, brochures, and booklets in several languages. At the bureau, you can purchase tickets for a tourist bus as well as choose and book a hotel.
Head office at Plaça Catalunya:
- The information center is located on Plaça Catalunya 17 on the ground floor of the El Cortes Inglés building. The center is accessible for disabled visitors.
- Metro station: Plaça Catalunya (L1, L3, C1, L7, S1, S55, L6).
- Telephone: +34 932 853 834.
- Opening hours: 8:30 to 20:30 daily.
Estació de Sants (Barcelona’s central station)
- The tourist desk is located opposite the McDonald's restaurant.
- Metro station: Sants Estació (L3, L5, R10).
- Opening hours: 8:00 to 20:00 daily.
Plaça de Sant Jaume
- The tourist desk is located in City Hall.
- Metro station: Jaume I (L4).
- Opening hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 until 20:30, Saturday from 9:00 until 19:00, and Sunday and holidays from 9:00 until 14:00.
Cabina Estació Nord (central bus station)
- The information booth is located in the arrival hall for the Girona airport bus.
- Opening hours: 9:00 to 17:00 daily.
- Metro station: Arc de Triomf (L1).
Monument a Colom
- On the ground floor, there is an information office with a gift shop. It is also possible to visit the monument and experience a wine tasting here.
- Metro station: Drassanes (L3).
- Opening hours: from 8:30 to 20:30.
All of the tourist centers are closed on December 25 and January 1.
Tourist information centers in the Barcelona Airport
The arrival halls for terminals T1 and T2B hold an information center that is open daily from 8:30 to 20:30. Barcelona Airport provides different types of information concerning the airport and tourist services in the city of Barcelona.
Tourist information is provided on the following topics:
- Transportation, including a timetable for the trains leaving the airport and transfers to other destinations in Catalonia;
- Maps of Barcelona and Catalonia;
- Car rental, including a brochure with contact details for various car rental services;
- Foreign embassies; tourist offices provide contact information for the embassies in Barcelona and can contact any embassy on behalf of the tourist;
- Tourist attractions, including addresses, opening hours, brochures, and tips for visiting sites all over Catalonia.
- Barcelona card, a discount card for tourists; if you book your tourist discount card online, you can pick it up at the office upon arrival in Barcelona.
- Tel: +34 93 378 8175.
- Tel: +34 93 378 8149.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: Barcelona Airport, El Prat de Llobregat, 08820.
The specialists of INEEDSpain are always ready to provide all kinds of tourist and medical services for our clients. Among many other services, INEEDSpain organizes cultural tours of the city. We also can arrange any documentation you might require and interpreter’s services upon request.